You are here:
Whether a Paus Universa 50 with a fixed platform or an interchangeable frame, the Universa 50 is a universally usable carrier vehicle for all underground transport tasks.
Using the hydraulic change system, a variety of attachments can be mounted on the base platform.
The UNI 50-2/3/4/5 is a universally-deployable, articulated carrier vehicle for virtually all tasks in underground mining. The Universa 50 series features a load capacity of 8 to 15 tonnes with an engine output of up to 173 kW.
The vehicle versions differ from each other in motorisation, payload and vehicle width and can be equipped with various water-cooled engines.
- Divided chassis with articulated pendulum steering and articulated joint protection against dust, moisture, plunging stones and boulders
- Permanently attached front and rear axle
- Removable steel undercarriage sheet
- Stable chassis frame made of high-quality rolled sheet and profiled steel
- Comfort cab: Spacious cab with driver's seat that swivels 90° for optimal view, even when driving in reverse, and provides space for 3 persons
- Light package: LED light package (excluding driving lights, two work lights on the rear wall of the cab.
- Visualisation: Display for analysing important vehicle data and showing all error messages Additional display for diesel engine.
- Maintenance: Convenient maintenance on the central electrics from the front, very good accessibility to the engine, hydraulics, filters and lubrication points.
- Change system: For changing the attachments in a matter of minutes.
- Hydraulic removable frames/interchangeable platforms
- Closed ROPS/FOPS driver's cab, including heating
- Fire fighting systems and installations from various manufacturers, with optional automatic trigger or manual trigger
- Video reverse system
- air conditioning
- Different engines/emissions levels
- Also available as a CE design
- Uni 50-2
engine power: 95kW, width: 1.900mm, axles: Dana Spicer 113, load: 8t
- Uni 50-3
engine power: 126kW, width: 1900mm, axles: Dana Spicer 113, load: 10t
- Uni 50-4
engine power: 126kW, width: 2100mm, axles: Dana Spicer 114, load: 15t
- Uni 50-5
engine power: 173kW, width: 2300mm, axles: Dana Spicer 114, load: 16t