You are here:
|Working weight:||6.500 kg / 6.800 kg*|
|Engine:||Deutz TD 2.9L Stage V 55.4 kW at 2.300 rpm|
|Engine: (alternative*)||Deutz TCD 3.6 Stage IIIb 74.4 kW at 2.200 rpm|
|Standard bucket:||1.0 m³|
This is what characterises the PAUS telescopic wheel loader TL 8.7
Optionally available with 55.4 or 74.4 kW, this machine shows its character with fast handling of bulk materials over high loading edges and in stacking operations.
The articulated steering angle of 40° to either side allows precise positioning of the working tools, even when the machine is stationary.
- Massive, twist-free steel frame, suitable for increased load lifting when attachments are fitted.
- Spacious, damped ROPS/FOPS comfort cab with multifunction joystick.
- 2 wide-opening doors and non-slip, safe ladder.
- Proportional control for additional control circuit – regulated oil volume and flow direction.
- Fast and powerful stroke and tip kinematics.
- Stable hydraulic 4-point quick-change unit.
- The locking cylinder is above the pivot of the SWE and thus not in the dirt contamination area.
- Massive construction machine axles with 100% differential lock that can be activated under load.
- Completely internal, low-maintenance brake system.
- Electrohydraulic spring-actuated parking brake.
- Easily accessible service and maintenance points, amalgamated lubricating nipples and clearly arranged, easily accessible fuse box.
After agreeing the support dimensions and clarifying the hydraulic performance data, nearly all tools and attachments can be configured and fitted onto the machine.