You are here:
Secondary blasting is a mayor and quiet dangerous challange for undergound mining and blockages in draw points are stoping production nearly every day worldwide. Paus has developed on the base of the proven concept 853 a hang up handler for working in heights upto 8 m. The 853 HH8 is placing an explosive cone directly at the place where it is needed. Fast and save process without drilling. Radio remote control makes the most dangerous work in underground operation easy and safe.
- Small enevlop size for operations in galleries of 3m
- Operation panel for operations out of the hazard area
- Easy and fast maintenance from ground
- Mining safety package (ROPS/FOPS according to CSA standard, SAHR brake, etc.)
- User-friendly operating elements increase comfort and efficiency