You are here:
- You have a good to very good secondary school certificate and exhibit interest in IT-related and clerical task descriptions.
- Excellent knowledge of common operating systems (WINDOWS 10) as well as experience in the server/client (WINDOWS Server 2012R2/2016) area and network topology are preferred
- Vocational training period 3 years
What does a system integration IT specialist do here?
- Operating systems (client workstations)
- Installation of multi-user systems (Server systems)
- Hardware and software error diagnostics
- Network topologies (LAN, WAN, WLAN)
- Firewall technologies (VPN, virus scanner, SPAM filter, etc.)
- User support