You are here:
The Paus Universa 40 is a high-quality auxiliary vehicle for underground operation. The vehicle is used in small-scale mining. The Universa 40 is available as a fixed platform or with a change system featuring various cassettes.
The UNI 40 is a universally applicable, articulated carrier vehicle for (almost) any task in underground mining. The Universa 40 series features a payload of up to 6 tonnes with an engine output of up to 93 kW.
The vehicle versions differ from each other in motorisation, payload and vehicle width and can be equipped with various water-cooled engines.
- Comfort cab: Spacious cab with extra storage space as well as clearly arranged and easy-to-reach operating elements.
- Light package: LED light package (excluding driving lights, two work lights on the rear wall of the cab.
- Visualisation: Display for analysing important vehicle data and showing all error messages Additional display for diesel engine.
- Service platform (various tanks such as oil and diesel tanks, 4000l)
- Scissor platform (max. working height 4 m; Angle of tilt +/-8°)
- Personnel transporter (12 persons)
- Workshop platform with workbench, various machine tools and tools
- Heating, air conditioning
- Headrest and 3 point belt
- Available as a right-hand drive vehicle
- Open or closed cab
- Automatic central lubrication system
- Fire fighting systems and installations from various manufacturers, with optional automatic trigger or manual trigger
- Reversing camera
- Welder, 180 A
- Compressor 400 l/min, 10 bar