You are here:
The combination of articulated steering (+/- 40) and swivelling boom (+/-45) ensures an incomparable manoeuvrability. The hydrostatic drive ensures not only a fast underground change of locality, but also sets new standards in the area of reliability.
- Spacious, closed ROPS / FOPS-tested driver's cab.
- Unimpeded view of the working area
- Robust chassis with articulated steering and hydrostatic all-wheel drive
- Optimal accessibility to hydraulics, electrical equipment and the engine
- LED light package, including two work lights attached to the cab
- Incomparable manoeuvrability thanks to articulated steering (+/- 40°) and swivelling outrigger (+/-45°) for scaler types 853 S8 and 1253 S10.
- Ergonomically designed control elements increase convenience and efficiency.
- Logically structured instrument layout for easy operation.
- The compact structure, specially designed for mining, minimises operating costs and maximises service life.
- Maximum working height for the 853 S8 scaler is 8 m, while the maximum working height for the 1253 scaler is 10 m