You are here:
The Scaler 1253 is specially designed for the tough conditions in underground mining and tunnelling. The unmatched maneuverability results from the combination of articulated steering (+/- 40°) and swinging boom (+/- 90°) on the Scaler 1253. The field-proven, reliable hydrostatic drive ensures fast and reliable change of location as well as wear-free starting. In addition: the vehicle can be used variably with a work basket, hydraulic hammer or e.g. with a crane hook.
- Incomparable mobility because of articulated steering (+/- 40°) and pivoting boom (+/-45°)
- Sensitive scaling without damaging the natural protective vault (scaling and not breaking)
- Separate hydraulic circuit for hammer
- Robust, low-maintenance telescopic boom
- Designed for extreme conditions (operating height / ambient temperatures)