You are here:
Hermann Paus Maschinenfabrik is introducing a new generation of compact load haul dumper loaders that have been specially developed for applications at high altitudes. The LHD PFL 8 production vehicle sets new standards in the area of productivity, manoeuvrability and performance.
- Lateral cab arrangement for a free view over the working area and for the reversing area
- Robust chassis with articulated steering and hydrostatic all-wheel drive
- Optimal accessibility to hydraulics, electrical equipment and the engine
- LED light package, including two work lights attached to the cab
- SAFE: Ergonomic and ROPS / FOPS-tested driver's platform
- Compact dimensions and therefore ideal for underground mining, tunnel construction and for special projects
- Ergonomically designed control elements increase convenience and efficiency
- Z-kinematics for extremely high breaking forces: PFL 8 up to 40 kN
- The compact structure, specially designed for mining, minimises operating costs and maximises operating time.
- The payload of the Paus loader PFL 8: 1.5 tons
- Hydraulic quick-change device
- Optionally available with air-cooled or liquid-cooled engine (not in the EU)
- HRD fire extinguisher system
- Soot filter and catalytic converter (not in the EU / with SCR)