You are here:
Hermann Paus Maschinenfabrik is introducing a new generation of compact load haul dumper loaders that have been specially developed for applications at high altitudes. The LHD PFL production vehicle sets new standards in the area of productivity, manoeuvrability and performance.
- Lateral cab arrangement for a free view over the working area and for the reversing area
- Robust chassis with articulated steering and hydrostatic all-wheel drive
- Optimal accessibility to hydraulics, electrical equipment and the engine
- LED light package, including two work lights attached to the cab
- SAFE: Ergonomic and ROPS / FOPS-tested driver's platform
- Compact dimensions and therefore ideal for underground mining, tunnel construction and for special projects
- Ergonomically designed control elements increase convenience and efficiency
- Z-kinematics for extremely high breaking forces: PFL 8 up to 40 kN
- The compact structure, specially designed for mining, minimises operating costs and maximises operating time.
- The payload of the Paus loader PFL 8: 1.5 tons
- Hydraulic quick-change device
- Optionally available with air-cooled or liquid-cooled engine (not in the EU)
- HRD fire extinguisher system
- Soot filter and catalytic converter (not in the EU / with SCR)