You are here:
Paus graders have been used for many years for easy and efficient route maintenance in salt mining and ore extraction.
The ground can be pre-levelled using the optionally available front plate of the grader.
The compact dimensions (L 8.1 m x W 2.2 m x H 2.1 m) enable use in smaller routes as well.
- Spacious, closed ROPS / FOPS-tested driver's cab.
- Unimpeded view of the working area
- Robust chassis with front-axle and articulated steering and hydrostatic all-wheel drive
- Optimal accessibility to hydraulics, electrical equipment and the engine
- LED-light package, including 2x2 work lights attached to the cab
- Speed: up to 8 km/h in working gear, up to 20 km/h in high gear
- Front counterweight, to increase the contact pressure of the mid-size bulldozer blade
- The bulldozer blade is adjustable in height as well as laterally
- Small turning radius
- Low overall height