You are here:
The telescopic elevators of the City Truck series are mounted on compact carrier vehicles and reach a delivery height of up to 44 m with a payload of 400 kg. The aluminium chequer plate cover over the intermediate frame is more than just a visual element; it also gives the machine additional robustness. The fully hydraulic control system for all functions with fine-control manual valves provides good operating comfort. These models are powered by reliable and efficient Honda engines. Alternatives are drive using the PTO of the carrier vehicle or a 230V electric motor, which is especially useful in environmental zones.
- Aluminium chequer plate cover over the intermediate frame
- Maintenance-free rail package with polyamide skid blocks
- Double extension ropes guarantee the rails remain straight while extending
- Fully hydraulic control system for all functions through fine-control manual valves
- Sturdy base extension for low loading point