You are here:
|Working weight:||7.605 kg|
|Engine output:||85 kW/115PS at 2.000 rpm|
|Engine:||Deutz TCD 3.6 L4 Stage V|
|Standard bucket:||1.2 m³|
- Massive, twist-free steel frame, suitable for increased load lifting when attachments are fitted.
- Spacious, damped ROPS/FOPS comfort cab with multifunction joystick.
- 2 wide-opening doors and non-slip, safe ladder.
- Proportional control for additional control circuit – regulated oil volume and flow direction.
- Fast and powerful stroke and tip kinematics.
- Stable hydraulic 4-point quick-change unit.
- The locking cylinder is above the pivot of the SWE and thus not in the dirt contamination area.
- Massive construction machine axles with 100% differential lock that can be activated under load.
- Completely internal, low-maintenance brake system.
- Electrohydraulic spring-actuated parking brake.
- Easily accessible service and maintenance points, amalgamated lubricating nipples and clearly arranged, easily accessible fuse box.
After agreeing the support dimensions and clarifying the hydraulic performance data, nearly all tools and attachments can be configured and fitted onto the machine.