You are here:
|Working weight:||6.890 kg|
|Engine output:||55.4 kW at 2.300 rpm|
|Engine:||Deutz TD 2.9 Stage V|
|Standard bucket:||1 m³|
Paus swivel loaders are flexible and efficient partners for every application
The 180° swivelling lifting gear and the 40° articulate steering to either side give the Paus SL 9075 enormous manoeuvring capability, allowing it to work with precision in tight spaces. Versatile municipal applications, inner city construction sites and tasks in cable-laying are just a small selection of the operations in which the PAUS SL 9075 is able to show its strengths.
- Massive, twist-free steel frame for increased load lifting when attachments are fitted.
- Spacious, damped ROPS/FOPS comfort cab with multifunction joystick.
- 2 wide-opening doors and non-slip, safe ladder.
- Proportional control for additional control circuit – regulated oil volume and flow direction.
- Fast and powerful stroke and tip kinematics.
- The locking cylinder is above the pivot of the SWE and thus not in the dirt contamination area.
- Stable hydraulic 4-point quick-change unit.
- Massive construction machine axles with 100% differential lock that can be activated under load.
- Completely internal, low-maintenance brake system.
- Electrohydraulic spring-actuated parking brake.
- Easily accessible service and maintenance points, amalgamated lubricating nipples and clearly arranged, easily accessible fuse box.
After agreeing the support dimensions and clarifying the hydraulic performance data, nearly all tools and attachments can be configured and fitted onto the machine.