You are here:
|Bucket volume||1.600 L|
|Engine output:||44.5 kW at 2.200 U/min|
|Engine:||Deutz TD 2.2 Stage V|
Powerful and versatile for urban construction
The dump truck is used for versatile hauling, backfilling and grading, as well as picking up bulk materials, especially on construction sites with limited space. Its high thrust power and loading capabilities make it a unique all-rounder on any construction site. Loading is made easy by the special skip configuration, which can be used without any problems.
- Paus brochure dumper 5 MB
- Massive, twist-free steel frame
- Stable lowering skip, also for self-loading
- Powerful, fast and reliable skip kinetics.
- Continuously variable hydrostatic all wheel drive
- Maintenance-free multi-disc wet brake
- Electrohydraulic spring mechanism parking brake, automatically activated when engine is switched off